Jerry Richardson Stadium, located near the campus entrance at Highway 29 (Tryon Street), is named after founder and majority owner of the Carolina Panthers, Jerry Richardson.
Tickets can be purchased at Ticketreturn.com and at the Stadium Box Office. Will Call tickets can be acquired at the Stadium Box Office. Tickets can also be purchased in advance by calling the box office at 704-687-4949.
Tailgating is permitted based on the UNC Charlotte tailgating policy. Click here to refer to the policy.
Concessions, located in the concourse, are provided by Chartwells, the campus dining contractor. Standard concessions, including burgers, pizza, and hot dogs, are available.
Guest services offers lost parent/child assistance, stroller check-in, lost and found, and concerns/complaints. Stations are located outside of Gate 1 and at the window behind the Box Office inside of Gate 1.
- All stadium amenities are ADA accessible including restrooms, concession pods, seating and water fountains.
- ADA accessible seating is available. Persons requiring ADA seating due to a disability should inform the Box Office when purchasing tickets. Ticket agents are available for information or additional assistance at 704-687-4949 during normal business hours.
- Closed Captioning is available BY REQUEST no later than two weeks prior to the event requested. To request, please contact the 49ers Ticket Office by emailing email@example.com or calling 704-687-4949. A University representative will follow-up with confirmation. Closed captioning will be delivered through a device which can be checked out at our Guest Services location inside the gate (at the back of the stadium Ticket Office). Patrons who want to use the service must leave a valid driver’s license in order to check out the device.
- Free assisted listening devices are provided for the hearing impaired at the Guest Services Booth located inside the ticket booth near Gate 1. Driver’s license required. Guests who require a sign language interpreter must notify the Ticket Office no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- For more information visit the UNC Charlotte Office of Disability Services.
No ATMs are located within Jerry Richardson Stadium; alternate ATM locations: Student Union, Student Activity Center/Halton Arena, Cone University Center, Prospector.
First Aid is staffed by EMTs provided through Carolinas Medical Center with stations at Gate 1 and at the tent in the NE corner of the concourse between Gates 3 and 4.
- The Infant Care Tent located on the NW concourse between Gates 2 and 3 provides baby changing stations and private breast-feeding areas.
- Family restrooms are located between Gates 1 and 2 as well as between Gates 4 and 5
- Baby changing stations are located in the family restrooms and in the Infant Care Tent.
Drinking fountains and bottle filling stations are located around the concourse of Jerry Richardson Stadium.
Jerry Richardson stadium is a zero waste facility. All waste produced in the stadium is either recyclable or compostable. Each receptacle provides easy guidelines for disposal so please take the time to put your waste in the appropriate container. Go Green!