Student Activity Center and Venue Management (SACVM) provides professional event services and facility management for the UNC Charlotte campus as well as the greater Charlotte community.
SACVM centralizes the management of the largest venues on campus:
- James H. Barnhardt Student Activity Center (SAC) – A social and recreational center containing an indoor track, recreational courts, indoor climbing wall, fitness center, group fitness studio, and meeting facilities.
- Dale F. Halton Arena – The arena (inside the SAC) is home to the Charlotte 49ers basketball and volleyball games as well as concerts, student productions, and community events including UNC Charlotte's annual International Festival.
- Miltimore-Wallis Athletic Training & Academic Center – Connected to the SAC, this complex includes support services for the 49ers student-athletes including an academic center, strength and conditioning weight room, and practice court.
- Jerry Richardson Stadium Complex
- Judy W. Rose Football Center – The center for football operations, housing the coaches and staff in addition to a weight room, locker rooms, athletic training area, and academic center open to all student-athletes.
- Jerry Richardson Stadium – 15,300 seats, press box, concessions/merchandise, restrooms, comissary, and ticket booth.
- McColl-Richardson Field – In recognition of their generous support of the Charlotte 49er Football program, the field is named after two of Charlotte's most influential community members, Hugh McColl and Jerry Richardson.
- Two Practice Fields
The broad scope of activities that these facilities can accommodate provide the University with multi-use space to meet the athletic, educational, recreational, and social needs of the campus community as well as the greater Charlotte community, when the schedule permits.